In your organization, do team members:
- Know what’s expected of them at work?
- Feel that their opinions count?
- Have someone who encourages their development?
These, three questions, in addition to nine more comprise Gallup’s Q12 Employee Engagement Survey. Why waste time and energy asking employees hundreds of questions to get at job satisfaction and engagement levels when Gallup’s research clearly points to the twelve most critical points? Furthermore, employees don’t want to spend time providing feedback on areas your organization won’t act on anyway. I always say, “Don’t ask about the cafeteria food if you’re not planning to change the menu!” In today’s business world, time is money and less is often more…for managers and team members.
Follow Your Strengths provides employee engagement consulting that includes 3 steps:
- Measure Engagement – We administer Gallup’s online Q12 Employee Engagement Survey.
- Discuss Results and Action Plan – We’ll meet with your team leaders and then lead your team through a State of the Team discussion addressing these 12 critical elements of engagement.
- Review Progress – We’ll create a framework for your team to continuously check in and maintain or modify plans in order to maintain momentum toward improved engagement.
How do you think your team would fare compared to the survey results of more than 25 million employees around the world? Don’t just give employee engagement lip service on your team…Let Follow Your Strengths help you accurately measure it and partner with you to develop an action plan that will lead to improved results.
People who focus on using their strengths are 6X as likely to be engaged in their jobs.
People who focus on using their strengths are 3X as likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
People who regularly apply their strengths are 6X as likely to strongly agree that they have the opportunity to do what they do best every day.